Tuesday 8 January 2013

What I got for Christmas 2012.

Hello my lovelies!
So whilst this might be well over due (we now are well into January) I thought I would share with you what I got for Christmas this year! I was throughly spoilt this year as all years-here's just a few of the things I was gifted...

Tangle Teaser: I got a small one as I already have the normal sized one for every day use. This small one is going to come on holidays with me. I love the print that is on this Tangle Teaser so cute and will fit nicely in my bag.

Belfast travel book: I'm off to Belfast next month for a very special birthday (I won't reveal the number as it depresses me wayyyy to much) my family have spilt the cost of my flights, hotel and activities for my birthday gift which is amazing and this book will totally come in handy.

Electric Toothbrush: I had one when I was much younger and for some reason I stopped using it and went back to a bog standard toothbrush. Well for years my mum has been trying to get me to get an electric toothbrush and well...I just haven't-so she gave up waiting and got me one. After using it since Christmas day I don't think I will ever go back to a 'normal' brush again as it makes my teeth feel super duper clean and it has a handy little 2 minute timer!

Lush goodies: You can't go wrong with lots of Christmas Lush products.

Perfume travel atomiser: I've been wanting one of these for ages and lo and behold my brilliant sister knew to get me one. Again perfect for all the holidays I love to go on.

Love Sweet Love sign: I really like the saying Love Sweet Love and again my sister knew this about me so got a company to write this onto a sign (made of wood) which now takes pride of place in my bedroom. Such a lovely thoughtful gift!


Finally something I have wanted, you could almost say needed in my life for some time now..... A Mulberry bag!!! As I said before I have a big birthday coming up this year so my parents offered to give me some money for Christmas/Birthday towards a Mulberry bag. I went and chose it at Shepton Mallet at the beginning of December and I have to say I'm in love-the quality of the leather is just exquisite and is something I can use and have forever. Do any of you have a Mulberry bag or purse? Would anybody like me to do a post on what's in my Mulberry??

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year!

Till next time,

Tori.
        x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83