Sunday 2 October 2016

Tanya Burr Christmas: Pretty Unstoppable Palette!

Hello My Lovelies 

I've been trying and trying to get my little mits on the Tanya Burr 'Martha Moo' matte lipsticks for months and have failed- (I even contacted the brand and those that sell it.) I was then having a look through the Superdrug Christmas products and noticed that Tanya had released the 'pretty unstoppable' palette that including low and behold Martha Moo!

The palette comes in a sturdy cardboard box with a pretty polka dot and Tanya Burr logo ribbon printed across it. Once inside you'll find four really usable eyeshadow shades, a blush and highlighter. As I was most excited about getting to try the lipgloss I wasn't too interested in the other bits but after one use I'm hooked! 

My favourite colour eyeshadow has to be toasted 'tea cake' a light brown that I love to put all over my lid and I use 'vanilla sugar' as a base and in the crease. 'Hot chocolate and cream' I feel I will get the most use out of on a night out and 'cocoa dust' is perfect for those that love a sultry smoky eye. 

I was a little nervous about using the blush but I was pleasantly surprised and is proably my stand out product in this palette- if lightly applied as its super pigmented and then blended enough then this looks amazing and perfect for an autumnal look! Finally is the highlighter 'champagne shimmer' which is subtle enough to be worn everyday and which I do love to pare with 'first kiss'

Finally lets go back to that coveted lipgloss in 'martha moo' I'm not going to lie I'm really disappointed, I literally couldn't wait to have it in my collection but it was horribly drying and cracked once applied. I tried exfoliating my lips and adding a lipgloss and vaseline but it just wasn't what I was expecting and really let the whole palette down. Martha moo is a beautiful colour so if Tanya was to release this in a lipstick in the future I wouldn't be put off trying it out.

Priced at £9.00 from Superdrug it's a an affordable palette for those wanting to try Tanya's range or for those just starting to get into makeup.

Have you tried anything from Tanya's makeup collections? What products from her are your favourites? As always make sure you share them with me below in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83