Tuesday 28 October 2014

Product of the Month-October!

Hello My Lovelies,

I love this time of the year it's the count down to Christmas with Halloween and Bonfire Night in between! 

My product for October is my first ever Whistles purchase...a green leather clutch! 


I've been looking at Whistles clutches for a really long time, and then earlier this year I saw this dark green one on sale (on their website) for £20, yes £20 that's a huge saving!

It's a gorgeous dark almost racing green with the gold Whistles lettering at the bottom, the leather is soft but strong enough that it won't scratch  and looks fab with monochrome outfits. It also has a gold zip with Whistles also on the puller which is a nice touch. The size of this clutch is medium, I can fit inside my phone, cards and cash, car keys, lipstick/Vaseline and a few other essentials which in my opinion makes it the perfect colour and style for this autumn/ winter nights out!

I literally can't wait for an excuse to take it out again soon and I may well have to buy a little card older to go inside!

Do you own any Whistles clutches, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                         X

3 comments :

  1. That clutch is beaut! I keep forgetting Whistles is in JL when pay day swings around xx

    Alice Anne | Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice,
      Ooooh yes you must go and have a look, they are lovely!
      Thanks for your comment and your support of my blog. Looking forward to seeing you and the girls in a couple of weeks for the next meet up.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. That's such a good price! I absolutely love the colour, perfect for Autumn nights out, I'll have to try and keep an eye on the sales to see if I can get one for myself.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83