Friday 19 December 2014

What's in my holiday carry on?

Hello My Lovelies


I'm soon to be going on holiday to Iceland and whilst I was packing my carry on I decided that you all might like to see what's inside of it. I love these kinds of posts as it gives me idea's for when I go away and plus I'm just a bit nosy!


The Bag!

I chose a Mountain Warehouse rucksack, as I'll be going on lots of excursions and in the snow I picked a ruck sack, I haven't one since school (which was a longgg time ago) so it will be nice to have one again and add to the sense of adventure.


Makeup bag...

This literally has the essentials in it, I hate having to get every thing out and putting it into the clear bags- so I have my most prized beauty procession Vaseline, Hourglass powder (I don't want it to smash), Anastasia Brow Wiz and Nars creamy concealer


Camera..


For getting some great shots of the ice and snow!


Purse/Tickets/passport


I'm so excited for this trip its been booked for months and has been a place I've wanted to visit for years! Look out for a blog post all about my adventures in the near future.

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X








No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83