Thursday 25 June 2015

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 10 (Santorini Edition)

Hello My Lovelies

On a day out in Santorini, I used the fabulous back drop to take some photos of a new outfit that I bought for my holiday and I wanted to share them with you all.

My top is from the current range at Peacocks, a top that looks way more expensive then it's £10 price tag not only that but its very comfortable and great for the warmer weather.

I picked these trousers up from Marks and Spencers when they had a 20% off day, these trousers are just like wearing pj bottoms! My sandals are also from Marks and Spencers and the comfiest sandals I own, perfect for wandering around the towns in Santorini.
My bag is from Sainsbury's a collaboration with LuLu Guinness for Red Nose day- I picked this up for a few pounds and its the prefect size for holidays, it can fit towel, sun cream, purse, book and phone.

Finally I'm wearing my favourite sunglasses of the moment my Ray-Ban Erika's. 


Have you ever been to Santorini? Do you have a current outfit of the day post you want to share? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                      Tori.
                            X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83