Monday 12 October 2015

Curvy girl outfit of the Day 11!

Hello My Lovelies

This past week I went over to Portsmouth for the evening to see the band The Shires (make sure you read my last blog post for pics!) Whilst I was over there I thought I would take some photo's of my outfit.


I absolutely adore my new Nike trainers, they are super comfy and light weight. I bought these in Sports Direct for £47.00. My trousers are from Peacocks, they were the first time I had worn them- I had really high hopes but I soon realised they were not going to be worn again as they kept falling down. It's such a shame as I love this outfit and I have such an issue finding trousers that fit my curvy legs/bottom!

My favourite jacket of the moment from DP's, my top as seen in my previous outfit of the day/night. My bag is my brown Longchamp Le Pliage which I've had for almost a year and one I love to get out in the winter.

What are your current favourite items of clothing, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X 

Thanks to my sister for taking these fabulous photo's!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83