Monday 29 February 2016

Product of the month...February 2016

Hello My Lovelies

It's the end of February so here is my product of the month. It comes from Emma Hardie in the form of her famous cleansing balm.

I've wanted to try this product for a really long time and when ever I'm in TK Maxx and see an Emma Hardie product I pray it's this one so I can try it at a discount but it never is! So over Christmas when I made an order at Feel Unique and they gave me a free £10 voucher I used it to order this mini travel size.

Whilst I've wanted to try it for a long time I was a little nervous at the prospect of throwing an oil all over my face especially when it's only used to Liz Earle but I was extremely happy to find that it didn't feel that bad and didn't make my skin go crazy with breakouts!
I put a thin layer all over my face and then use the lovely thick cloth that comes with the balm to remove from my skin. The cloth is rougher on one side and then more like a flannel on the other- which is great for scrubbing away make up and then the excess with the soft side. 
My skin felt super soft after use and so I've started to alternate between the Emma Hardie cleansing balm and the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.
If you're on the look out for a new cleanser then I would definatley recommend this one and even better if you can get it on offer.

Have you tried any of the Emma Hardie products? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X
       


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83