Thursday 3 August 2017

Curvy Girl OOTD 25-Wedding Guest Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

A couple of weekends ago I was invited along to a wedding reception and my dress was just two awesome not to share with you.

I bought this navy dress from Peacocks a couple of years ago for my trip to Las Vegas but never actually got to wear- I think I was a little nervous I was too big for it so it's sat waiting to be worn since then. I'm a bit of a fan of the colour navy which I also think is perfect for a summer wedding.

I paired my Peacocks dress with a pair of Marks and Spencer heels which are also navy and super comfy- I wore them all night even having a bit of a dance without having to take them off.

To finish off my look I added my YSL Dylan bag and a denim jacket as it was a bit windy and also rained in the evening.

Have you got any OOTD blog posts- I would love to see your most recent favourite outfit so please do share them with me.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X






No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83