Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Decoration Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

For the first time in a long time I have my own Christmas tree to decorate so as I've seen decorations in my local shops I've grabbed some ready to pop on. As I write this post the decorations are being added to the tree, a little early I know but I wanted to check the brand new tree I had bought wasn't broken! (well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!) Read on to see where all of my recent purchases have come from.

This year the theme is red and gold!! My favourite decoration that I've bought this year is the Merry Christmas 2017 one from Marks and Spencer. I've wanted a dated one for the last few years but not found any but this one is simple yet still really pretty.

I also bought these candy cane inspired decorations from Primark they came in a box of 12 and look really festive sporadically placed all over my tree. Another filler are the sparkly gold and I also have some red ones for the tree. These decorations were an absolute bargain and came from Asda- yes you have to thread all of them but for a few pounds they make a nice addition.
I picked up this Merry and Bright heart from The Range for £1.70, yes £1.70!! It's really well made for a cheaper decoration and one I know that I will always add to the tree. My tree topper is a super sparkly gold star (sticking with the theme)- I actually can't stand glitter that comes off on your hands so I've had to ask my boyfriend to pop this on the top. We picked this one because it's nice and light for our little tree and again was affordable from Asda. 

The final two decorations are cute little ones that I love spotting on the tree. My sausage dog was a gift from my boyfriend- he knows I love them and when we spotted it in Accessorize he had to secretly buy it for me. The other decoration is a bell shaped and also a bell inside from The Range. I decided to pop this one in my basket because as a child we always used to have a bell on our tree and I wanted to carry on that tradition.


What decorations and theme have you decided on for this Christmas? I would love to see your photos from the festive season so make sure you share your insta handles below!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83