Friday 23 February 2018

Beauty Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

I went to a few shops the other day to pick up a bronzer but ended up coming away with a few other bits and I thought it warranted a beauty haul!

First stop was Boots to spend my points on a new bronzer- I decided to give NYX a go as I've not used their bronzer before and haven't actually bought anything from the brand for some time. Whilst I was in Boots I noticed that my favourite brand of hair brush was on offer. Wet Brush products I've been using for some time and I find them the best brush out there. I did have a travel brush from them but I recently left it on holiday so when I saw this gorgeous rose gold mini I had to add it to my basket! 
Whilst also in Boots I grabbed my all time holy grail dry shampoo from COLAB- I've noticed that Boots now stock this instead of Superdrug and they've added a few new scents!

Then it was along to Superdrug to pick up one of my favourite face masks the dead sea purifying clay mask and I also noticed that they had a foot mask too that I had never tried before. My local Superdrug had just the day before had a refit and part of that refit was all new units for the make up brands. Make Up Revolution had a new stand and I actually found in my shade one of the conceal and define concealers!

Finally I popped to Morrison's and found that they Dove had released a new shower mousse with a scratch and sniff which was great to do before I chose between the coconut and rose scents and it was on offer for £2.00.

I literally can't wait to try out all of my new purchases over the coming weeks and I'll obviously be letting you all know what I think very soon. Have you bought any new products lately that you want to share with me? Let me know below in the comments or over on Instagram at wonderfulworldblog.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X







No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83