Saturday 17 March 2018

Product of the Month-February!

Hello My Lovelies

I seem to be getting later and later with these products of the months-but February's one is here at last and it comes in the form of an actual camera! Not a digital one but throwing it back old school with a instant camera from Fuji!

This camera was bought for me at Christmas by my boyfriend- it was a total shock as I wasn't expecting one, yes I had gone on about loving to receive one but I didn't actually think I would find one under the tree!!
He could only get me a smoky white one I was dreaming of a coloured one but its still gorgeous!

My aim is take at least one photograph a month which so far has happened- for now I've bought a little album to put them in and its so much fun to look back at each one which I've dated with a sharpie!!

Indoor pics are doddle to take but we've had some issues trying to get the exposure correct outside, I think its going to take a bit of time but that's the great thing about having a camera like this it makes you work for that awesome photo-not nice and easy like a camera phone.

Camera's aren't cheap anymore so at £80- you've got to know you want it and to want to learn! May I add that film isn't cheap either at £10 for 10 shots!!

That being said I love that I now have the best of both worlds an actual instant camera and my phone!

Do you own a Fujifilm Instax Camera? Let me know all of your tips on my Instagram wonderfulworldblog.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83