Thursday 21 June 2018

Empties 24!

Hello My Lovelies

It's been a little while since I posted and that's because I've been and bought a property- epic! However it needs total renovation which I've been doing with my boyfriend for the past month. We've also been on holiday to Croatia!! There will be blog posts about both of these very soon I promise!

Today's post is an empties with lots of things I wish I could repurchase and some that I already have. Read on to see what I think of each!
First up is COLAB as you all know I love this brand and candy is my favourite scent. I use this most days to give my hair a quick burst of sweetness and to combat a little bit of the shine.

Next up is the Revolution Conceal and Define concealer- after hearing lots and lots about this product I had to try it for myself. Priced at £4 it was a good drugstore product but it didn't last that long and before long I was searching my store for another.

From my last trip to America I picked up my favourite Sephora face wipes amazing quality and they don't cost a fortune- shame I can't get them in the U.K. I will be going to a Paris later in the year so I'm hoping to pick some more up then. I also headed to Bath and Body Works and got some more of the foaming hand washes. The pumpkin cupcake scent was very spicy and one I used throughout October before switching to my Christmas hand washes and then coming back to this one. I don't think I would repurchase this one even if I could but I do love Bath and Body Works!

Finally my friend got me the Korean under eye mask which was fab- it made my under eyes less saggy and brighter which is great as I have horrid dark circles under my eyes. If I knew where this came from I would 100% repurchase.

What have you been using recently? As always share your thoughts with me in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

2 comments :

  1. I don't know if I'd like spicy for a scent, but I do really love Bath and Body Works in general as well. I love the candles they do!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83