Thursday 18 April 2013

2nd Wish List of 2013.

Hello My Lovelies,

I haven't written a wish list in a while so thought I'd add a few more things I'd love to purchase this year....if only money grew on trees!!

Firstly.....

Orca Bay Deck Shoes- To be honest I would love any of the colours but I think my favourite is the pink. Last summer I bought some Sebago Bala's (the ones Kate Middleton wears) and they were really nice and I'll be wearing them again this year but I thought these were just super cute and I wantttttt them!

Next up.... Real Techniques limited edition brushes.
 
There's not much to say really other than I love the current brushes.

Next thing I would love to buy is..... Navy Converse.

I already have Converse in white and I've just bought a soft pink pair but I really want a navy pair to add to my collection.

And finally on my 2nd wish list of 2013 is.....Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation.


I've heard really great things about this foundation and I would love to add it to my collection of favourite foundations.
 
Have you got any of the above products are they worth all the hype?
 
Till next time,
                   Tori.
                         x

2 comments :

  1. Those orca bay shoes are definitely a must! I love all the colours ♥
    I don't know how I found your blog, but whatever, is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belen, Thanks for your comment-I can't wait to get a pair of the Orca Bay's!
    Tori. x

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83