Friday 6 December 2013

Secret Santa Revealed!

Hello My Lovelies!

Well over a month ago I joined Jess from (http://www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk) and her friends bloggers Secret Santa. I was given the lovely Louise who blogs over at http://kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ I scoured her blog to see the types of products and things she loves, and then on November 30th I sent them all wrapped and on there way to Lancashire....I'll let Louise tell you all about what I bought her on her blog!
This week my Secret Santa present arrived and it's absolutely gorgeous


One of my likes in my original email to Jess was that I loved Yankee Candles and my Secret Santa did not disappoint! I received 12 Happy Christmas tea lights that smell devine and the cutest mouse candle holder.

 

My Secret Santa revealed herself in a wonderful card as Lauren Munday at 
http://laurennmundayy.blogspot.co.uk/ I immediately tweeted her that I had received the present and that I would now be an avid reader of her blog!
I'm so glad that I took part in this Secret Santa, I loved reading my recipients blog for present ideas, going out buy them, wrapping them and then sending them off. Equally I loved waiting to receive mine and who it was going to be from. I think the idea was a great way to celebrate Christmas and to make new blogger friends!

So thanks to Jess and her friend for putting it altogether and I'll definitely take part again next year!!!

Did any of you take part in a Secret Santa through bloggers or maybe one at work/school/college. I'd love to know what you gave and received!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

1 comment :

  1. I loved this. Lovely blog post dear :-) This secret santa malarkey was so exciting I hope to be a part of it next year, too. Wow your presents were super cute xx

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83