Friday 13 June 2014

3rd Wishlist of 2014!

Hello My Lovelies,

I thought I'd share with you my latest wish list and some of the pretty things I've got my eye on!



Wishlist


First up....Essie Nail Polish-a lovely bright one that I can put on my fingers and toes this summer.

Next... Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag- I've been looking at these for a while and would love to add this my bag to my collection. Some how I don't think it will be long before I buy this!!

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Pencil in Pillow Talk-I've heard good things about this product and I don't currently own any lip pencils.

Louise Young Super Foundation Brush- I really want to try this brand and I need a new foundation brush...

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- I love my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion and since then I've wanted to buy one of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders! Luckily for me the shade I want is sold out in the U.K so I'll have to wait...for now!


Have you got any of these items on your wishlist or do you own them already? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        x

 

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for sending over your link on twitter! Love the Essie shade and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder looks gorgeous. A great wishlist overall. :)

    Olivia xxx Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83