Wednesday 11 June 2014

Curvy Girl Outfit Of The Day 3!

Hello My Lovelies,



I went out in my local area to a festival called Old Gaffers a couple of Fridays ago (full blog post to come) so I thought I would show you what I wore that day!


Navy trousers from Marks and Spencers, denim jacket from Primark, beautiful colours top from Peacocks and sandals from Marks and Spencers. 




    Bag: Mulberry Bryn.




   Sunglasses: Ray Ban


I loved what I wore as it was really casual and comfy! I especially love my new colourful top from Peacocks.


Have you bought any new clothes recently, especially where its getting hotter? Let me know in the comments!


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X




No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83