Wednesday 16 July 2014

Henley Regatta!

Hello My Lovelies,



On Sunday 6th July I went to Henley Regatta in Oxfordshire with my sister and her friend. It was a gorgeous sunny day so we got to stroll along the riverbank watching the finals of the rowing and cheering on many teams including the British against the Americans! 







As this was our first time we bought Regatta Enclosure tickets but once we had started to walk around we noticed that you could just sit on the river bank for free-it was still great to have tickets so that you could only enter if you had your pass!





It was so nice to dress up and even wear a hat which I never get the chance to do. We had a few glasses of Pimms in the Mahiki bar, and it was a lovely relaxed day!



Over the weekend The Saturdays were spotted celebrating Frankie's hen party, blogger Hannah Maggs and various Olympians- I always keep an eye out for celebrities but I didn't see any on this occasion.

It was a wonderful day and a great experience! Summer 2014 is shaping up nicely...


Have you been to Henley Regatta before, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


2 comments :

  1. I adore the pictures of this place and would definitely love to visit! seems like you had a lovely time too!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tasnim,
      If you ever get the chance to visit, you must-its a great day out!
      Thanks for the comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83