Monday 7 July 2014

Summer Tag!

Hello My Lovelies,


It's Summer!!! I think the last tag post that I wrote was back in the Autumn, so here's a little summer tag I saw doing the rounds....


                


1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
Body Shop Honey bronzer or Nars Laguna

 
2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favourite summer drink)
A glass of coke with ice!



3. Favourite summer lip product?
Chanel Rouge Allure in the colour 131 Etonnante.

 
4. Pool or Beach?
Pool, I love going to my local outdoor pool and laying in the sun for hours on end.
 

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
Any of the Aussie products. I also have 6 weeks off in the summer so last year I dyed the ends of my hair pink, I think I might do it again this year in another colour as I loved it so much!

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Sun bathing!!!

 
7. Favorite summer nail polish?
A neon shade like the Models Own ones.
 

8. Any summer traditions?
Always hang out with my cousin/s though this year that isn't happening :-( also attending lots of outside events (gigs/concerts etc)



9. Favourite summer scent?
Body Shop Coconut body mist.



10. Favourite BBQ food?
I loveeee a good burger

11. What's your favourite summer-proof product?
Malibu sun cream wearing it everyday during the summer without fail.

 
12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
I'm off to Malta at the end of this month for a week and I literally can not wait-lots of sun bathing, swimming in the rooftop pool and ice cold drinks...bliss




Have you taken part in a summer tag let me know in the comment!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                         x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83