Thursday 29 January 2015

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 5-Iceland edition!

Hello My Lovelies

As you would of seen in an earlier blog post I took a trip to Iceland in December with my family- Here's just one outfits that I wore whilst there...



I made sure I was prepared for the cold weather before I went and packed lots of layers- the best place I found for most of my clothes was from Mountain Warehouse. My coat, wet trousers, bag, fleeces all came from there and I made sure to buy them all on sale or offer days. I always love a good bargain, and they were excellent quality.


I bought my boots from Shoe Zone (again another bargain) which kept my feet super warm, I paired these with some thick socks from Primark. I also bought some long sleeved tops from Dorothy Perkins. Finally my hat came from Marks and Spencer, my scarf is a Matalan one and my gloves are from Aldi.

Overall all of the clothes that I bought for this trip were on a budget and were perfect the weather that I encountered.

I absolutely loved Iceland and can't wait to book a longer trip there in the near future!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        x





No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83