Friday 16 January 2015

Wonderful World's 2nd Birthday!

Hello My Lovelies






Well doesn't time fly when you're having fun!! It's Wonderful World's second birthday today and I wanted to write a quick post thanking each and everyone one of you for following and reading my posts- wether you've been here since day one in January 2012 or more recently when I made 500 Bloglovin subscribers I want to thank YOU!!

Here's to another 12 months of Twitter chats, Instagram sharing, blog ideas and more- I'm looking forward to bringing you lots of exciting content this year!
I promised a giveaway for when I reached 500 and I haven't forgotten- it will be coming in the near future.

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83