Wednesday 8 July 2015

Feeling Spendy Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

And...in the words of Amelia Liana I've been feeling spendy which is never a good thing for my bank card, whoops! How ever I do love all of the items I've bought and hope you do too....

First up is the Chanel Joues Contraste blush in the colour Rose
Glacier a soft pink with gold flecks running throughout, the gold isn't too strong so doesn't glitter on the cheeks- just a  very subtle colour. I also picked up Mac lipliner in the colour Soar, which I think will look fab come autumn.
  



Now this particular scarf was on my latest wish list & when Very Exclusive had a discount day with free delivery I didn't hesitate. I have longed for an Alexander McQueen scarf for years, I jus have a feeling this won't be my last!


Have you bought anything from your wish lists recently, let me know in the comments.


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                         X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83