Monday, 20 July 2015

Superdrug Surprise Parcel!

Hello My Lovelies

Last weekend the lovely people at Superdrug surprised some of it's beauty card holders with a special little box of goodies. It arrived through my post box last Saturday and was an utter shock as I wasn't expecting from them. 


The box was super heavy and once I ripped my way in I realised why! Full of lovely products including a mini Superdrug Solait SPF 30, trial sizes from Nivea & L'Oreal. Oh but that wasn't all...




A Nivea beach ball perfect for my many days on the beach here on my Isle and finally...



A Bondi Sands self tanning mitt and a full sized Urban Fudge Miracle Ends which smells amazing and I can't wait to try!


Thanks Superdrug!


Did you receive this gift through the post? Was it a surprise for you too, let me know in the comments!


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

4 comments :

  1. This sounds absolutely lovely. What a nice gift :) xx

    lifeofannas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna
      It was so nice of Superdrug to send these out to a limited number of card holders, and I've used everything they sent!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi nbeautyxo
      I was super spoilt receiving this in the post! Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83