Friday 22 July 2016

Charlotte Crosby's Easilocks Launch!

Hello My Lovelies

On Wednesday I hopped on a train from the Isle to London to pop along to the launch of Charlotte Crosby's Easilocks hair extensions who is the new celebrity face of the brand. Held at a swanky London hotel we were treated to champagne and canapés and had the opportunity to look at the hair pieces Charlotte has been working on with Easilocks.


Celebrities rave about Easilocks from Towie stars, Katie Price and Kendall Jenner they all love to clip in their favourite brand and so having never tried hair extensions before myself it was a great opportunity to get an in depth look at all the hair pieces. I was really impressed with the twelve different colours as I've always thought I wouldn't find a match- but there really was one!

The Easilocks team were really informative and director Shane O'Sullivan was on hand to give tips including how to correctly shampoo and blow dry each piece.

I love that the hair comes already wavy which is how I like to wear my hair but can be straightened upto 180 degree Celsius. The hair pieces are easily connected with snap buttons on the back of longer piece and the front of the shorter piece. I was really shocked to see how hassle free the hair was to attach to the models own hair and really natural looking- you would never know that she was wearing hair extensions.


Charlotte was super friendly and chatty telling me her heels were way to tall after a flight back from her Ibiza holiday and she looked stunning with her co-designed hair extensions in place.
Each Charlotte Crosby hair piece retails for £49.99 and can be bought from www.easilocks.com

Have you tried hair extensions are you tempted by the Charlotte Crosby ones? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

1 comment :

  1. I've never tried hair extensions but always wanted to as my hair takes an age to grow :( I'll definitely have to look into these! Charlotte looks gorgeous and the day sounds like so much fun! xX

    Y x | www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83