Thursday 25 August 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Muse Eyeshadow Quad!

Hello My Lovelies

Be still my beating heart! New to Charlotte Tilbury and their Christmas range is the most beautiful quad that I have ever (well since my Mark Jacobs one) seen and I just couldn't resist purchasing it.

The quad comes from the 'Dreamy Look' which ties in with lots of other beautiful products from Charlotte including the hot lips shade in Secret Salma (on my wish list!) and the four shades in the palette are meant to take you from desk to disco. 
I've always been tempted to buy a palette from the range but could never make up my mind on which one, but when I saw the four colours which are all stunning golds, champagnes and bronzes I knew it was right up my street. 


Having only tried it once so far it's hard to gift it a fair review but what I can say is I'm loving it so far. You're supposed to use the first shade to prime, the second to enhance, third to add a smokey look and the fourth to add a pop of colour. I'm not one for following these kind of make up rules and like to experiment and find my favourite way of applying them. So far I've them really easy to apply and blend my favourite colour so far is the bottom left in the palette and one I can see myself wearing time and time again.  

The packaging of this quad is super delightful and apparently limited edition! You can't beat the way Charlotte Tilbury presents her products and the gorgeous star across the front of the palette including the tiniest detail of a star on the inside mirror really does please me!

Not only this but my parcel arrived exquisitely packed with samples of the Hot Lips lipstick in the shade Kim K, a Goddess Skin Clay Mask and new product a perfume sample. Also in my box was a cute key charm as the fragrance is called Scent of a Dream 'The Key To Attraction' finally they also added a cool box that you place your mobile in and can watch a great promo for the fragrance (you have to try it to believe it.)

Are you tempted by any of the new Charlotte Tilbury releases? What are your favourite items from her, I would love some recommendations!! 

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83