Monday 1 August 2016

Essence Makeup Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

Recently I was lucky enough to win a Wilko's voucher on their Twitter account and so when I was in Portsmouth for work recently I popped in and spent it all! I actually got a lot with my voucher and I couldn't resist the make up aisle. I've never picked up any items from Essence before but these three items really caught my attention and I can't wait to try them all out!

I love trying concealers out and this 'Stay all Day' looked right up my street. It reminds me of the Cover Girl concealer I picked up when I was in Las Vegas earlier this year so I'm excited to see how they compare. This concealer is meant to work like a magician and cover under eye circles for up to 16 hours!

I also couldn't leave behind this super pretty mosaic blush in the colour 'All you need is pink'- I swatched this and it's highly pigmented for a £2.50 product and I can't wait to show you all when I officially put it to the test!
Finally I picked up a mattifying powder for my super oily skin. I was running out of my Maybelline and this looked like a good alternative and only set me back £2.00.

Have you tried any products from Essence, what did you think and what are your favourite items? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X



1 comment :

  1. Essence is one of my favourite budget makeup brands! I love their compact powders, eyelinera and mascara :)

    Sarah | www.whatsarahwrites.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83