Monday 5 September 2016

Empties Number 15!

Hello My Lovelies

Summer is nearly over and so are some of my Summer scents and products from this season. I'm sad to say Summer is almost complete but I'm also really excited for Autumn and all of the lovely fragrances and products that I buy and enjoy using during the colder months. Here's what I've recently finished using....

The Liz Earle Rose and Cedrat Cleanse and Polish- I'm a sucker for limited edition products and with this one it was no different. Just as effective as the original at removing makeup and leaving my skin smooth and thoroughly cleansed.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist Sun Lotion is a new one to my sunscreen collection this year- at first I thought it was gimmick sun product very similar to those that I had seen in the U.S, but it was a really great product to protect me from the sun and really easy to apply. I love that it was so light in texture that it didn't leave a greasy residue on my skin which is a major plus for as I regularly have to reapply sun cream to my very fair skin. How ever for the price it was used very quickly (far quicker than a lot of my other creams) and therefore wasn't very economical for me. 

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray is my favourite Summer scent from the Body Shop and one I use consistently through the warmer months. A lovely sweet floral scent that lingers on the skin for hours and is super refreshing to apply.

What products have you finished recently as we enter Autumn? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83