Thursday 3 November 2016

New In: Sanctuary Spa Beauty Advent Calendar

Hello My Lovelies

There seems to have been a huge influx of beauty advent calendars from every brand the last couple of years but this year there seems to be far too many to choose from. After reading lots of blog posts about all of the different ones and also having tried out the fabulous w7 one last year I decided to spend all of my Boots points and treat myself to the Sanctuary Spa beauty advent calendar.

For £25 this advent calendar has a special beauty treat for every of the 24 days leading up to Christmas (none of this 12 day malarkey) and behind each door hides products I know I'll want to use and not throw in a cupboard or worse in the bin.

I don't know a whole lot about Sanctuary but the products I have used in the past have been amazing and I feel that this will give me more of an insight into a range of products from the brand.

I'm not going to give away everything in the calendar because I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone that might be about to purchase this but like me you need to know roughly what's inside so....you'll find behind one of the pretty doors an Ultimate Salt Scrub (60g), White Lily & Damask Rose Body Lotion (75ml) a Moisture Burst Facial Wash (30ml) and a Rose & Cassis Tea Light Candle. They are all really fab sizes and perfect for either at home or travelling!

You can pick the calendar up from Boots and it's also in their 3 for 2 Christmas gift range which makes it an utter bargain!!

Are you tempted to buy a beauty advent calendar this year? Have you got this one from Sanctuary? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X




2 comments :

  1. This looks like a great advent calendar, I haven't picked any yet but will have to go by the beauty store this weekend to see what is available x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum loves Sanctuary Spa and she's really enjoy opening these!

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83