Monday 31 October 2016

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 18: Halloween 2016 Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

Halloween is such a fun time of the year its a great way to break up the long stretch to Christmas from Summer and I love creating exciting things to share with you all on my blog. This year I picked up the coolest dress and frolicked in the leaves!

My dress was a great find (by my sister) on ebay for £10 and I knew it would be fab to wear out on Halloween evening to the pub without having to actually 'dress up.' I absolutley love the little orange pumpkin and bats on a black swing dress and its so comfortable and warm to wear.



I paired the dress with the comfiest black leggings and camel/sand coloured boots from Dorothy Perkins to complete the outfit. The boots have a small heel for a more dressed up look but are still comfortable enough to wear all night especially if I'm standing.



What are your plans for Halloween? What will you be wearing? Share all as always in the comments below!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83