Friday 9 December 2016

Activities for when it's to cold to go outside!

Hello My Lovelies

Winter is well and truly upon us and sometimes you just don't want to go out into the rain and cold so I thought I'd let you know what I like to do at home when I just don't want to leave!   


1. Paint your nails- I hardly ever have time to do this so I love having the chance to sit and paint them a beautiful autumnal colour.


2. Read a book or magazine with a mug of something hot.


3. Watch a movie or box set (my favourite is Friends) on the sofa with a blanket and hot water bottle.


4. Create something delicious in the kitchen, pumpkin and Christmas cookies are the best!


5. Plan your next adventure- whether it's too some where abroad next summer or a winter staycation.


6. De-clutter your wardrobe or beauty stash and make some money by selling them on Depop or EBay.


7. Online shop (my favourite!)


8. Plan and write blog posts ahead of time.


9. Face masks (that is all!)


10. Get creative- start a new hobby (I've started calligraphy)

I hope this has given you some inspiration or maybe you already do some let me know in the comments!


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

1 comment :

  1. Great IDEAS!!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83