Monday 12 December 2016

Christmas in London 2016!

Hello My Lovelies

If you've been reading my blog for the past couple if years you'll know that I go to London every Christmas to meet my old university friend, explore and enjoy this festive time of the year. This year was obviously no different and we met super early (well early for us as we come from different ends if the country) so that we could grab brunch at Bronte and also have a quick whizz around the National Portrait Gallery and Trafalgar Square.

Bronte was a lovely festive dining experience, really chilled and not at all as expensive as you would imagine. After brunch it was time for me to pop along to Dryby off of Regent Street for a much longed for and needed manicure- I decided a few months ago after hearing such great recommendations that I would go here and try it out but it was truly awful. The customer service was a joke with staff talking about me (yes they really did that) and there was zero atmosphere. What was meant to be a festive treat really put a dampener on the day and one I wouldn't ever wish to replicate.

All was not lost after my disaster manicure as soon we were in Liberty and checking out the Christmas department- you can hardly not smile and enjoy the ambience of this department store.

Last stop before a quick Costa hot chocolate at Leicester Square was the Carnaby Street Christmas lights for our annual tradition of a selfie! It was so much fun to catch up with my dear university friend, we've not had an opportunity to meet since last Christmas so it was well overdue and plans are now under way for an Easter reunion!

Christmas is all about spending time with Friends and Family- who are you most excited about spending your time with this festive season? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83