Thursday 27 April 2017

Curvy Girl OOTD 22: What should of been the Copenhagen Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

As you all know by now especially if you follow my Instagram (wonderfulworldblog) you'll know that I spent Easter weekend away in Denmark and Sweden spending a day in Copenhagen and a day in Malmo. Whilst the trip was fab, I love visiting new places it rained the whole time we were there which meant my lovely outfit of the day post had to be abandoned. Now I'm back in the U.K I didn't want my dress not be shared and so I took to the streets of my area to get a few shots and how beautiful is the blossom!!

This is has to be one of my favourite OOTD's that I've done recently as I love the whole look and the amazing photograph's my sister took of me. So now for where the items are all from....
My dress is a recent purchase from Topshop, I'm so chuffed that with the weight I've lost over the last couple of years I'm starting to be able to pick and choose where I pick up my clothes. This dress with a navy and white floral pattern wasn't cheap at £32 but it's one that I will get lots of wear out of especially during Spring and then Autumn.
My jean jacket I picked up in a charity shop for £3 after searching for the right fit and colour I almost paid full price till I spotted this one!

My boots are ones that I've worn in a previous OOTD and come from Sainsbury's. They are are so comfy that I've worn them every day for a good couple of months now-I'm actually a little sad that it will soon be time to put them away till Autumn.
My sunglasses are from TK Maxx and were an utter bargain at £20.00- I've not had a huge glamorous pair before and they have fast become a favourite of mine!

Finally my bag is from Saint Laurent which I treated myself to just before Christmas and knew would be perfect for the warmer months. Expect to see it a lot on my Instagram and blog over the coming weeks.


Let me know if you would like to see a what's in my bag post! What are your current go to clothes? Let me know in the comments or on Instagram at @wonderfulworldblog!


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83