Monday 26 June 2017

Isle of Wight Festival 2017!

Hello My Lovelies

A couple of Sundays a go I spent the day at the Isle of Wight Festival- I've not been since 2010 due to the line-up not being all that amazing and the cost. This year they were selling tickets for £45 so it was a bit silly not to go and enjoy a festival that's on my own doorstep!

We started the day off by walking around the site and checking out all of the stalls, watching the crazy festival goers on all of the fun fair rides and stopping for an ice lolly as it was so hot.



We then made our way along to the main stage to watch the Vamps, pure pop cheesiness but fun none the less. My favourite band of the day and one of the main reasons for going along was to see the Shires- a U.K country duo, I've seen them twice before so it was fab to see them shining at a festival on my island!
We then grabbed some food before listening to Imelda May, George Esra and then having a dance and sing-along with Bastille who are just great live!

We actually left before Rod Stewart took to the stage as headliner as once the sun went down it became bitterly cold and I'm not a huge fan of the cold or Rod!

It was a great day out and one I would replicate next year if the price of tickets remained the same. Have you been to a festival yet this year? Have you ever been to the Isle of Wight festival? Let me know your thoughts in the comments or over on twitter @steaders83.

Till next time,
                 Tori.
                     X


2 comments :

  1. I'm so jealous and it looked really good for the price! You are lucky it was on your doorstep. I would love to go to something like this!

    yourhappylife101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festivals just scream 'summer' to me and this one looks like no exception! I really want to go to the Isle of Wight festival in the next few years.

    Maddie | thatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83