Thursday 13 July 2017

Empties 20!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm back with another empties- all the good stuff was used up this month which was a bit sad but I'm glad that I can add some amazing products to my holy grail list!

First up is Dove's pear and aloe deodorant- I love trying new deodorant fragrances but I always tend to go back to the same brands which Dove has never really been apart of. Since using this fresh and fruity deodorant up its definitely made it on to my go to brands for antiperspirant. No white marks on my clothes, no irritations on my sensitive skin and a lovely scent- I've stocked up on these whilst they are on offer in Superdrug at the moment!

Next is a packet of face wipes from Sephora- I don't want to say too much as a blog post is coming up on these! What I will say is WOW!

A firm favourite for years is the Collection lasting perfection concealer as soon as I know I'm running low on this amazing concealer I'm straight to Boots or Superdrug to stock up on some more- it is by far the best drugstore concealer out there!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil is the only brow pencil I'll now use- its easy to apply and is the perfect shade for my brows. Other pencils are just too waxy and don't last but this one ticks all of the boxes.

Lastly is the Body Shop vanilla body mist- I'm not a fan of perfumes, they give me the biggest headache but the body mists from Body Shop are perfect as they are not too over powering but last the whole day. The vanilla one is usually my go to for the winter months and then I use the coconut and Japanese cherry blossom for summer. If you haven't checked these out make sure you pop by your local shop and have a sniff!

What are your current empties? Let me know in the comments or on twitter @steaders83   

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

1 comment :

  1. i LOVE the collection concealer, its my favourite xo

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83