Monday 17 July 2017

Product of the month-July 2017!

Hello My Lovelies

Look at this I'm back with another product of the month, after having a break from them! This month is a product which is unfortunately not so easy to get your hands on- but if you can is totally worth it.

The Sephora charcoal exfoliating wipes are the bees knees of the face wipe world for me and that's a big statement to make from the girl who has tried most wipes out there! 

I picked these up when I was in Copenhagen over Easter- I had never tried any face wipes from the brand before so I grabbed these and also some of my favourite face masks. The wipe on one side is the best exfoliator I have ever had on a wipe before- it really did buff my skin and allow me to remove grime and dry patches before using the soft side which was fab to use after giving my face a good scrub. The wipe has no scent and is really damp so you don't feel you're dragging it over the skin- a dry wipe is my biggest pet hate and the pack will automatically be thrown in the bin.

The downside to this product is the availability as there is no UK store- you can order them online or if you're in Europe see if there is a Sephora so that you too can try these! I'll be going to New York in October so I'll definitely be stocking up on these babies. These wipes are a little pricier at about £5.00 per pack but in my opinion 100% worth it!


Have you tried any of the Sephora face wipes or masks? What are your favourite ones? Let me know in the comments or on Instagram @wonderfulworldblog


Till next time,
                 Tori.
                     X

1 comment :

  1. These sound great, I'd love to try them!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83