Tuesday 24 July 2018

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day- Croatia Edition!

Hello All

Whilst on my holiday in Croatia I asked my boyfriend if he wouldn't mind taking a couple of photograph's so that I could show you all one of my outfits from the trip. Whilst I'm not super happy with the way I look here (I'm working on that!) I do love my outfit so read on to see where all of the items came from.
























My dress was actually a charity shop find last summer but originally came from Asda. I love the colour as it's such a summery shade and makes me feel happy when ever I see it. It is a little see through so I have to make sure I wear white underwear.



                                                                                    




















My belt is from Marks and Spencer- it's gold which compliments my dress (well I hope so!) and goes with lots of other outfits too.

My sandals are also Marks and Spencer and ones I haven't taken off since I bought them two months ago. They are really comfy, have a slight wedge so flatter my legs and are a great neutral colour for the summer months. I would love to get these in gold before the end of the summer.
My bag is my trusty and only bag I want to use from Gucci.

What have been your go to clothes during the hotter days we've been experiencing? Share with me your thoughts and blog posts in the comments.

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                          X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83