Friday 5 October 2018

Where have I been?

Hello My Lovelies

Well hasn't it been a minute since I last blogged! Apologies but as some of you may be aware back in May my boyfriend and I bought our first place together. A little two bed flat that needed complete renovation- we spent all of the summer  including evenings after work and all of the weekends (other than five days when we stopped and flew to Croatia for some relaxation) working on turning our yellow nicotine flat into a beautiful home! 
Then at the end of July we were ready to move in and that took a lot of my time up and we had to wait for 6 weeks, yes 6 weeks for the internet to be installed!! In that time we also took a trip to France at the end of August so it has been go, go, go since March really when the journey to buying began.

So what can you expect coming up on the blog in the coming months? A Paris curvy girl ootd, favourites, my thoughts on the  Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away concealer, buying your first home tips and hauls.

I'm hoping to post more regularly but I can't guarantee it as I have on top of everything just been given a promotion and changed my role at work so my hours are longer which means less time for the fun stuff like blogging. I will try my best to post as much as possible as I miss sharing my thoughts here.

I hope you have all had a lovely Summer- I literally can not believe how fast this year has gone and that soon we will all have posts up about Christmas! Make sure you share with me what you have all been up to here in the comments or on Instagram wonderfulworldblog (where I've been trying to post every day!!)

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X






2 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your first home! I really want to try the CT concealer xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first home, may it bring many happy memories to you!

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83