Wednesday 17 October 2018

Charlotte Tilbury- Magic Away Concealer First Thoughts!

Hello My Lovelies

I feel as a blogger you must love all that is Charlotte Tilbury and if you don't then there's some thing wrong with you. I think because of this I've always had high hopes for everything I have purchased from the brand and each time I'm left just a little underwhelmed. The newest item I picked up was the Magic Away Liquid Concealer- read on to see what I think! 

I think my first issue was buying the wrong colour for my pale face- I went to dark and whilst I can get away with it for now due to a slight summer tan still with me come Christmas it's just not going to suit me. 

I find that the product takes ages to come up through the packaging- it takes more than three or four turns on the dial at the bottom. The sponge which you use to apply the concealer isn't as soft as I thought it would be.

I love my Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer there hasn't been anything else that seems to match this in both quality, colour and price and so Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Away concealer was always going to be on the back foot but I don't feel its any where near as good. Yes it covers my under eye circles but not in the same or even similar way the Double Wear does.

You can't deny the packaging of the Charlotte Tilbury concealer is just gorgeous and I am glad that I've tried it, I just know I won't be repurchasing. I've not had the best time with the brand's products having had an eyeshadow quad and a couple of lipsticks all of which have left me feeling disappointed but I am keen to try the new pillow talk blush so watch this space you may well be hearing my views on that one soon.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

1 comment :

  1. I feel like there's a pressure to love Charlotte Tilbury too! The brand is so good at marketing and really promoting the products as a luxury experience that will leave you looking like a supermodel, no wonder it's disappointing when they don't. I would love to try the Hollywood Flawless Filter though.

    Lyd- whatlyddid.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83