Saturday 12 January 2019

Empties 25!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm back with more empties! A selection of the items that have been in my beauty stash, read on to see if I'd repurchase any of them!

First up from Sephora is their amazing face wipes- when ever I'm abroad and near a Sephora I always head there and purchase some face wipes. This time the pineapple ones came home with me and as always they were epic! The Sephora wipes are always really damp and remove my makeup really well. I can't wait to pop to Sephora (when I go to Canada at Easter) and grabbing some more.

Next up is the Method limited edition rose gold collection pink pomelo foaming hand wash. Ever sine I bought Bath and Body Works foaming hand wash I've been obsessed with trying to find a UK brand that stocks the same. Unfortunately it's not easy to find foaming hand or body washes here but I did try this one from Method. I love Method products but the foaming hand wash was a bit of a let down it was super runny and I didn't feel it washed my hands that well. I won't be repurchasing but I will continue to try and find more foaming products...

Next up is Boots dry shampoo priced at £1.50 not only is it an utter bargain but it works perfectly on my hair. A great scent and no white marks! I've already repurchased and will continue to do so!

Lee Stafford cactus crush shampoo was a product I wouldn't normally purchase due to price but I fancied a treat so in the late summer decided to give it a whirl. The shampoo smelt great and did the job but it wasn't amazing and the bottles are made of such thick plastic I couldn't get the product out even at the beginning without hurting my hands and having to constantly shake it.

Finally the Nivea love sunshine body wash smells like their sun creams, I loved using this at the end of the summer I just wish I had bought and used it earlier-I'll definitely buy some more of this next summer.

What products have you been using up recently? Make sure you share your thoughts with me in the comments and over on Instagram @wonderfulworldblog.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83