Monday 21 January 2019

What I got for Christmas 2018!

Hello!

I know I'm almost a month late sharing with you all my gifts but every year I write a post just like this so apologies I've not done this sooner. I was given some amazing presents by my extremely generous friends and family.



This was my first Christmas engaged!! So we bought each other fiance cards- It's crazy to think this time next year we'll be a few months away from our wedding.

First up my mum, dad and boyfriend bought me a vintage Louis Vuitton bucket bag- I had already hinted and found some that I liked but they still did such a fab job and a bag I know will get lots of use and one I'll keep in my collection forever.

My mum and dad gifted me this super cute rainbow bedding from Asda- it makes me smile so much and perfect to start the new year with colour on my bed. My mother in law to be bought me a gift voucher for a massage and a Benefit set, all things I've used before but never justified repurchasing. My boyfriend bought me some mini Liz Earle shampoo and conditioners so that I can take them on trips and also my flights to Malta later in 2019!

I was given plenty of books for Christmas, some I've already read as they were so good and I literally couldn't put them down. 2019 I intend to read lots more!!

We were given this beautiful picture by my boyfriend's dad- it's a scene of where we had our engagement photographs taken back in October and my most favourite place to walk on the island- it's already taken pride of place on our living room wall.

I was kindly gifted lots of other bits and bobs including games, a new desk calendar (which was the perfect gift as I love to have this on my work desk every year and feel lost without it), a beautiful Christmas decoration- so many wonderful gifts which I am so grateful for.

I hope you all had the best Christmas and New Year and that your 2019 has started well.

Come and share with me all of your Christmas news over on my Instagram @steaders83.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X







No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83