Thursday 23 May 2013

Empties Number 1!

Hello My Lovelies!
I'm back with another post this time it's my first empties post!


It's not a huge amount but this is what I've been using.....

Impulse Sweet Smile, Pear & Jasmine- I like to wear this to work as wearing my favourite perfumes give me a headache, not sure why but this does the trick.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- looking pretty grubby as I've used it so much. I really love this concealer I've used lots of different brands over the years and in recent years high end brands but I think the Collection concealer does an amazing job and I've just recently gone and bought my 3rd one so its definitely doing something right!

Right Guard Total Defence 5- Standard deodorant picked this up in Tesco when it was on offer for something like £1.20 which was a bargain for a 250ml can. It does have quite a strong dry smell though so I choke every time I've used it, I probably won't buy this again.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic- I love the smell of this product and everybody already knows how much of a Liz Earle fan that I am so no bad comments about this here!! Will use more of this though if and when the U.K gets some sun.

And finally.....

Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo- I love using this once or twice a week to change up my shampoo routine and I love the fact that it "nourishes your hair and leaves virtually no weight." Some times shampoos can leave my hair feeling a bit clogged or heavy so this is a fab way of getting rid of that feeling.

Have you tried any of the above products?
Is there any thing you would love to see on my blog? Let me know by leaving a comment below and make sure you subscribe!!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                         x



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83