Wednesday 15 May 2013

Sheridan Smith & Olivia Colman...Bafta!

Hello My Lovelies,

Last night I was so happy to see that Sheridan Smith and Olivia Colman won the awards they were nominated for. I have been fans of both of these actresses for many years now and have followed their careers with great interest. I got the chance to meet Sheridan Smith last year at the Minghella Film Festival where she attended the Gala Premiere of an ITV drama she was staring in and she was really humble! I think Sheridan Smith doubts her talents as an actress because she hasn't had any formal drama training, which is silly really because the public and the award members seem to love her. I can't wait to see what both of these actresses will be upto next, I bet you Hollywood is calling!!







 








Till next time,
                   Tori,
                        x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83