Tuesday 13 August 2013

3rd Wish List of 2013!

Hello My Lovelies,

I got thinking earlier about Christmas....Yes I know it's still 4 months away but I firstly I love Christmas and the build up to it, but I also like to buy presents from around about now (August) for friends and family and getting my wish list together (you never know my mum might be reading and will get some ideas!) 
These are things I keep looking at and dreaming about!

First up a Long Champ Le Pliage Bag in brown or red or purple....
 
 

Next up a Tom Tom Sat Nav.


Next thing I would love is... a Cath Kidston kindle case.

Have you thought about Christmas yet? What are on your wish lists?

Till next time,

Tori.
      X

4 comments :

  1. oooh i really want a longchamp bag too, nearly came so close to getting one in the selfridges' sale but the navy was out of stock xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, I knowwww the Longchamp bags are soooo nice-I'm very tempted to buy it before Christmas!
      Thanks for your comment!
      Tori. X

      Delete
  2. I love the Longchamp bags! I think I'm going to get one for school! They seem to be able to hold a lot, which is very convenient!

    xo, Pareasa
    The FAB Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pareasa, This would make a perfect bag for school-how lucky!
    Thanks for leaving me a comment!
    Tori. X

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83