Tuesday 13 August 2013

Kate Spade NY!

Hello My Lovelies!

I went to Bicester Village the other day (Prada was lush and now on my wish list!), I wasn't looking for anything- though I did think if I saw an ipad case and it wasn't outrageously priced then I would treat myself! I had a look in Ted Baker at the bow style cases but they were £25 and to be honest I wasn't all that impressed. I then went to Kate Spade and they had an amazing selection of folio style cases. It was so hard to choose from the stock that they had,I could of easily of bought a few but I decided to go with this one.....
 
 
It's so pretty, as you can see it's got blackbirds all over it and inside it's bright orange!
 
I paid £20 for this one which think is a decent price as I have looked at non 'brand' ones for roughly the same price.
 

I hope it will keep my beloved ipad safe for many years to come!
 
Have you got anything from Kate Spade or been to Bicester Village? I would love to hear what you bought!
Till next time,
Tori.
       x


2 comments :

  1. That is such a cute case! I reallllly want to go to bicester village soon. Everyone says you have to get there super early to get a parking space? Any tips? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, Yes I would def suggest you get there as close to opening hours as possible as it gets super busy-also by getting there early you get the first pick of the products available! What did you fancy going to buy? I love Bicester especially when I have money to spend!! Let me know if you go.
      Tori. X

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83