Wednesday 14 August 2013

My favourite author of all time...Diane Chamberlain!

Hello My Lovelies,

This post is all about my favourite author of all time Diane Chamberlain, this is a big statement to make I know but trust me she's amazing! I first started reading Diane's books a few years ago- I'm not even sure how or where I found her books but the minute I started reading I was hooked. 


Diane has been writing books for many years, with her first booked being sold in 1986....so she knows what she's doing when it comes to writing. 
The first book (I think) I read by Diane was The Bay At Midnight. I won't give too much away as I hope that you will go and buy it after reading my blog post, but the story consists of the character Julie Bauer and her family who holiday on the Jersey Shore and the effect of her sisters murder has on her- a lovely deep book that will have you wanting more.
Diane Chamberlain writes stories that keep you guessing from one page to the next, her characters are believable and likeable. On the back of the books I have purchased it says "Fans of Jodi Picoult, this is a must read" I would agree that both authors may write about similar topics but I personally find Diane's work a more personable read. I am so obsessed with Diane's work I have in the past ordered books that were only printed in the U.S so that I could read them, and in some cases months before they get released in the U.K. I have now read all of Diane's book, except for Necessary Lies that I am over half way through and I can definitely tell you hasn't disappointed. 
Diane's book are easy to get from Amazon and usually on offer too which is a bonus! You can easily download them onto your Kindle too which is some thing I am now tending to do.
You can check out Diane's website here http://dianechamberlain.com/ and also the link to Amazon for the book I discussed above http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bay-at-Midnight-MIRA/dp/0778303640/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376504230&sr=1-1&keywords=the+bay+at+midnight

Are there any authors that you love and can't wait for their next book to be released? Leave me a comment as I always love to find new authors...
 
Till next time,
Tori.
      x 

2 comments :

  1. Love finding new authors - Thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving me a comment Sophia! Make sure you check out Diane Chamberlain she really is an amazing author.
    Tori.x

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83