Saturday 26 October 2013

Autumn Tag

Hello My Lovelies,

I recently saw on Jess from htttp://www.dunagress-and-donuts.co.uk blog an Autumn tag and decided that I would partake, what better time as a hurricane is about to hit the U.K and autumn is full swing!


Favourite thing about Autumn?
The weather changing from hot to a nice comfortable warm-putting away the sandals and starting to wear jackets.

Favourite drink?
100% tea! 

Favourite scent/candle?
Yankee Candle Fireside Treats-I only recently bought this candle and it's so delicious I've almost already used it, whoops!

Best lipstick?
My YSL in number 10 (I think)- it's a bright pink.

Go-to moisturiser?
Liz Earle all day everyday.

Go-to colour for the eyes?
I don't wear eyeshadow....

Favourite music to listen to?
Hmmm I don't think I have a particular type of music I listen to in the autumn but at the moment I am loving Miley Cyrus's album I particular SMS which features Britney Spears.

Favourite outfit to wear?
Jeggings and jumpers!

Autumn treat?
Possibly some ankle boots and Nars sheer glow foundation.

Favourite place to be?
At home by the fire, or if I was super rich a beach, lol! 

I tag: 
Anybody that fancies sharing their autumn loves. 

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83