Tuesday 22 October 2013

Body Shop Bargains!

Hello My Lovelies,

It's been a while....but today I needed to show you what great bargains I got from The Body Shop. For a start I always wait till they do a 40% off everything and free delivery if you spend £5- Body Shop are always doing such great deals but to me this is the best and how can could I resist?
So I've wanted the coconut body mist for ages and at £7.50 before discount it was never going to break the bank. I then added the honeymania body wash which is from the Body Shop's new range and that was £4.00 for 250ml.....after all of the discounts it came to a grand total of £6.90 a total steal, Body Shop were basically giving it away!!
Not only that but when I was online I came across a voucher for a free hand cream, so I popped into my local shop and got the almond hand and nail cream, it's lovely and freeeee!!


Have you bought anything from The Body Shop recently, let me know!!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

2 comments :

  1. Wow, well that is a bargain! I really love the Honeymania collection and everything Coconut is perfect for summer :)
    I have been obsessed with TBS Color Crush lipsticks, lately:) Have you tried them? They are amazing!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karla, I do love a good bargain from The Body Shop! No I haven't tried the color crush lipsticks but I will def go and check them out!! Thanks for leaving a comment, and if you haven't already make sure you subscribe via bloglovin.
      Tori. X

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83