Tuesday 22 October 2013

Secret Santa Excitement!

              

Hello my Lovelies it's been a while!

So last weekend I was involved in the beauty bloggers chat on twitter when I was drawn to look at another bloggers blog (Jess from http://www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk) when I got there I saw that she (and her friend) were going to be holding a secret Santa this Christmas. I had already seen a few bloggers setting up secret santa's but they didn't appeal-I think this one did because you could add beauty products if you wanted but also a mixture of other things, there was also different budgets ranging from £5 to £20 and the girls are going to match bloggers with their price range that they picked and have also asked that each secret Santa when showing their original interest to add 3 things they like and 3 things they dislike so (I guess you can be paired with someone with similar interests/likes/dislikes?!)
I can see why this secret Santa has been so popular, they had to close the list early as they hit over 50 bloggers that wanted to partake! I'm really excited to see who the girls pair me up with....where in the U.K are they? What do they love and hate? and I obviously can't wait to put together a super cute Christmas parcel to send to my chosen recipient (Shhh! I've actually got a few things already!)

Make sure you come back soon to find out what I received from my secret Santa! Are you involved in a blogger secret Santa this year?

Until next time,
                      Tori.
                             X

2 comments :

  1. Aw this post is so lovely, we wanted to make our secret a bit different than just a beauty one! That way you can make it what you want :-) we asked for likes and dislikes to match you also so you don't end up with anything you hate/ cant use! We never expected such a huge response so excited to give everyone their matches bring on Saturday!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,
      I literally can not wait to find out who my match is! Thank You for compiling such a great Secret Santa-I'm sure I will speak to you before or on Saturday!
      Tori. x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83