Wednesday 1 January 2014

Beauty Products I've LOVED in 2013!

Hello My Lovelies,

2013 has been a great beauty year I've tried out some products and brands that I've never tried before and some of them I've come to love here are my favourites!

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation- I only started using this a month ago but it's now my ultimate foundation.

Sally Hansen nail polishes in Pennies For Heaven and Commander In Chic these two nail polishes are ones that I keep coming back too as they are such brilliant quality, they can last without chipping for about 5 days. They don't stock them where I live so I can't wait to visit my sister in Oxford next so I can pick up some more colours.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo- I use this every day and night instead of moisturiser, since I started using it I've noticed a difference in my skin.

Sigma Beauty Brushes- As you all will know I bought these on Black Friday because they were offering free delivery and I think they are just amazing- the application of my bronzer/blush and eyeshadow is effortless and I'm so impressed I'm going to make another order in the new year.

Body Shop Vanilla and Coconut body mists/sprays- They have such a lovely smell that lasts all day. I also love the packaging...they come in glass bottles, which is rare! The price is also pretty amazing (especially if you can get them on a 50% off day) 

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush body wash- Amazing scent and the bottle lasts forever..... What more can I say?

What have been your favourite products of 2013? Here's to all the new beauty products in 2014!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X











4 comments :

  1. Great post! I really want to try the Nars Sheer Glow myself I have heard so much good things about it x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny, thanks for leaving a comment! Nars sheer glow is amazing you must try it at some point!!
      Tori. X

      Delete
  2. Thanks for giving me your link on the bloggers chat! Really need to try the Nars Sheer Glow, loved your review about it :) xx
    <a href="http://beautylovefashionthoughts.blogspot.com>Catherine</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the html-code under the comment! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83