Thursday 16 January 2014

Happy Birthday Little Blog!!

Hello My Lovelies, 

Whoop my little blog has made it to a whole year!! I can not believe (very clichéd I know) that I am sitting here a whole year on writing this...When I started my blog I had zero followers and now I am on my way to 300 of you lovely lot!! I'm so happy that I started Wonderful World as I've met online, not in actual person (though I want to change that this year) so many great bloggers- I love our little chats on twitter and sharing products, ideas and tips!
So here is to another year and all the exciting things that will happen along the way!!

When I reach 300 bloglovin subscribers I'm going to do a giveaway so keep an eye out for that!

Till next time thanks for reading and supporting me.
Tori. x

3 comments :

  1. Happy blog birthday to you !
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your link via Twitter. Happy Birthday to your blog, I'm looking forward to reading more xx

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83