Wednesday 1 January 2014

Bye Bye 2013 and Welcome 2014!

Hello My Lovelies and Happy New Year!!

    (Image from Google)
 
I don't like to make new year resolutions as I never stick to them and then you feel bad etc etc etc. How ever in 2014 there are some things I would love to do, so here they are.

Visit my old uni friend in York and take a day trip to Blackpool (I've never been and really want to go up the tower!)

Buy a Chanel and a Mac Lipstick (not sure what colour yet, so if you have any recommendations then please let me know!)

Stress less ( I can't guarantee this one as I do it a LOT!!) 

Spend less (Again I can't guarantee this one as I like to shop and I want to buy a Chanel lipstick, hardly saving is it!!)

Look at new job opportunities.

Read more ( I use to read loads but I've stopped reading as much the past 6 months)

Look at possibly going on holiday, some where hot to see New Year 2015 in (so expensive so will depend on if I can get a bargain)

Blog more and go to some blogger meet ups!

And finally to have no regrets!! :-)

Have you got any plans for 2014? I would love to hear them so leave me a comment and a link to your blog!!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83